Thursday, August 9, 2007

Waiting...waiting....waiting....

....for the people in Maryland to call me back.
This is not an easy task!
I am not a patient person!
My family is SHOCKED to hear this!

SO, I've been at work thinking about the job/interview and beginning to become anxious about it. Then I think "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phil:4:6,7 Then, I feel better for a while. Then I start becoming anxious again, and I think "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct thy paths" Prov. 3:5-6.
....AND so it goes. Mom says I haven't learned the patience lesson yet. But, I keep praying and I know that the Lord will provide just the right job in just the right timing. It's a sin to worry, so I can't do that.

I appreciate your prayers that Mr. Bandy and Pastor Washburn will have wisdom to make the best decsion about whether or not I should be employed at the school. If that's not where the Lord wants me, then I don't want to be there....but I really want to be there. Yes, I know....my logic is astounding.

And so....I'm off to bed. Have a great night!!

No comments: