Stamp Sets: Ahoy Matey, Matey's Map
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Technique: Distressing, Direct to Paper
Accessories: Rafia, Dimensionals
This notecard holder is one of my favorite projects to make!! I made this and a set of Terrific Tulip cards for a gift basked I donated to work for a co-worker's benefit. These are sooo easy to make, and I loooove making them!!
Notecard Holder measurements:
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together.
Stamp Sets: Wild Rose, Terrific Tulip, Swirly wheel
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Tempting Terquoise, Very Vanilla
Embelishments: Primas, Brads, Organdy Ribbon, Stickles
Technques: Distressing, Heat Embossing (swirls on the card)
Thanks for looking. I hope you are having a great week!!