Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stamping the Day Away



Well....I got to spend my ENTIRE day stamping....well, not my WHOLE day. I had to go to a funeral this morning. So -- here is the card I made.


Supplies: Close as a Memory Stamp Set, Leaf Prints wheel, Paisley Background set, Oval Punch, Crafters Tool Kit (for paper piercing), Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and River Rock cardstock and ink.


I also made several other cards. Here is one that I made for some of the Splitcoast Stampers challenges. This card combines the Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge for this week. I looove the way it turned out!!
Supplies: Bundled in Love stamp set, Sweet Stars Jumbo Wheel, Organdy ribbon, Cameo Coral, Blue Bayou, and Soft Sky cardstock and ink, Very Vanilla cardstock.
I made several other cards as well, but they are all for Splitcoast Stamper's Virtual Stamp Night, which is being held Sept. 7 - 8. It is sooo much fun. If you don't know what VSN is, then I would HIGHLY suggest you ---> CHECK IT OUT <------- I am hostessing one of the challenges, and as I hostess I am privy to all of the challenges, but I can't reveal anything until the challenge is announced. I hope you will play....it's ever so much fun!!
Well, it's late, and I should head to bed. Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs!
Melinda