Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tragedy!!!

Ugh!! MY life seems like an unfortunate set of circumstances right now. The weekend was CRAZY!!! To start with, I realized on Saturday that I only have one week to pack and get moved out of my apartment. And it's a holiday weekend. And all of my people with trucks are working or won't return my calls. UGH!! AND THEN I was at WM on Saturday and my car broke down. UGH!! That, of course drove me to hysterics (yes, the first thing I do in a crisis is cry!!). I was so afraid that I was going to have to pay bundles of cash to get my car fixed. Then on Sunday, I could NOT stop crying all during church...and I tried....really I did!!! Plus, I'm feeling realy homesick (not gonna be able to go home for Christmas.....booo hooo!!) so that didn't help either.

So anyways, I'm just working on getting packed up and cleaned up a little at a time. I'm hoping to get Friday off work, but we'll have to see what happens with that one. It's up in the air right now.

I will be realy glad to get into my new place. I went and looked at it again yesterday. It will be SO NICE to have a diswasher and washer/dryer there (as soon as I buy a set....) too. Plus I'm gonna have a roommie for a while...maybe until June or so, and I'm looking forward to that, too. Well, mostly looking forward. I really prefer to live alone, but my friend Elena was looking for a place....and she was kind of in the same situation I was when I moved here.....so I offered. It will be nice to have some help with the bills. Plus that way, I can get some bedroom furniture and better living room furniture. And I can pay off the doctor bills from when I was sick a few months ago. Ugh!! I'm looking at about $1500 worth. Crazyness. I was sick in September and my insurance started in October. C'est la vie, I guess.....

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, sounds like a rough weekend! Hope it gets better for you soon ...