Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cleveland at last!!

Well, I got up at 2:30 this morning to catch my flight. Guess what -- it was delayed for FIVE HOURS!!! HA! So, the airline chartered a bus. Yes....bus....sounds like another story I know. SOMEONE remind me to blog about the 3-day trip from Atlanta to Kansas City....but I digress. I arrived in Cleveland only about an hour later than my original flight was to have gotten here -- um, that's the original flight today, not yesterday. HA again!!

But, I finally made it here and I think my first day of interview stuff went well. All of the big stuff is tomorrow. So, I appreciate your prayers. I'm off to bed now. I will post more details when I get home.

2 comments:

Drew said...

I have never heard of an airline doing that before. What a wild day you had!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hey Melinda, if you (and Wonka!)end up in Cleveland on a permanent-basis, be sure to give a holler to us NE Ohio SCS'ers! Would love to get to meet you, and stamp! Good luck with the interview results!