Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Weekend!!


So I managed to get the whole weekend off...whoop-dee-whoop!!!....and we have BIG PLANS. Tonight, Josh took me to see the new Batman movie -- The Dark Knight. It is SOOO good. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly HIGHLY recommend it.


Tomorrow, we are going to the Prime Outlet mall in Gaffney, SC....about an hour from here. We are really excited about catching some of the sales out there. Yes -- I said we. Yes, my man likes to shop....clever fellow that he is. (No, he doesn't have any singl brothers....sorry ladies....lol) It's tax free weekend in SC, so we are hoping to get some really good sales.


Then, we are driving to his parents' house for the rest of the weekend. I'm kinda nervous about meeting his family....but excited at the same time.


So, I guess we will be back sometime Sunday evening.


Have a great weekend.


6 comments:

Anna said...

Cute picture of you two! :) Enjoy your weekend!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Sounds like fun!!! Glad you could get a weekend off!

krystina said...

I've tagged you in my blog!

121507.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kinda nervous huh... you could have fooled me. It was nice meeting you and the nose thing we will not tell anyone it will just be our secret OK.

Love Yvonne :)

Anonymous said...

baby I love you so much. We do make a cute couple.

Love YOUR JOSH :)

Anonymous said...

OK my friend... we need to be updated.. J/K... have a GREAT DAY w/my son..

Yvonne :)