Thursday, February 28, 2008

Latest and Greatest

So.....I thought I'd post some projects that I've been making lately. It's been a while since I've posted anything stamping-related on my blog, so here goes:


I made this guest book for my friend Stephanie, who is getting married on Saturday. She is having a small wedding and didn't want to spend a whole bunch of money on her guest book. She got this book for like $2.99 at Hobby Lobby and I altred it.

The paper I used is from a large pack of assorted DP that I got from Mike's. The back of the book is covered with the same paper.

Since their wedding colors are Red, White and Blue, I used varying shades of blue for the flower. I stamped the flower three times and then cut out the layers. I distressed them just a little. After I put the flower together, I highlighted the tips of each petal with Diamonds Stickles. The center is Yellow Stickles.

Ok so.....this card really amuses me!! Let me tell you the story --My mom and brother noticed five baby fishes in the aquarium this weekend. So, I wanted to congratulate my mom on the newest arrivals in the family -- her grandfishes.SEE???? Isn't this card diverting? I just love it!

Here is another card I made. I used CC129 and SC 135 (Splitcoast Stampers) for these cards. The one on the left is the actual sketch, but I wasn't sure how I liked it, so I flipped the sketch and this is what I came up with. Either way, I REALLY like these colors together!!!












1 comment:

Anna said...

You make such pretty things. I *love* the book!