Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's been a while

Yeah..I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog. Since I haven't had internet, it has been a lot harder. BUT I just got wired (hehehehehe) Thursday, so we are all set now.

Things have been going pretty well. I ended up only working 2 hours on Monday - I think the company decided I was over-qualified for the job or something. But, I had a job interview on Friday (Feb 1) and should hear back from them on Monday.

In other news, things are going well at home. I really like the apartment. One day soon, I will take some picture, but it's kind of a mess right now. Stephanie has a lot of stuff -- lots and LOTS of stuff -- so it's kind of cluttery in here.....but that's to be expected when two people try to cram into one small place.

Anyways....I need to get going. I'm having people over for dinner and I need to get some cleaning done.

2 comments:

Karis said...

When we're on the road and don't have the internet, it's so strange. It feels like something is missing -- glad you're back online at home.

Hang in there as you wait for a job. I am sooo bad at waiting so I can sympathize.

dawnmercedes said...

You are so good to keep on truckin! Hang in there!