Friday, July 13, 2007

I ((HEART)) the new In Colors


I made this card for a workshop I did tonight. Isn't it great?? I really ((Heart)) the new In Color selection from Stampin' Up! This card uses Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranite, and Blue Bayou. I also used the Big Pieces, Little Pieces, and Hugs and Wishes stamp sets.
So, let's see....what else has been going on?? Not TOO much. My family went to Freedom Celebration at Northland a week ago today. That was fun. Mom, Dad, and I drove up and had dinner with Phil and Shirley Reese and their clan. It's always good to see the Reeses again. I also caught up with a friend from college, Trisha. Her husband is on staff at Norhtland, and they have a brand new baby boy. He is sooo cute!! PLUS I saw my friend Karis, too. That was fun!! Her little girl, Kayla, is sooo cute!! Wow....I love that red hair!
Other than that, not much has been happening. I've been working and looking for another job, but nothing has come up as of yet. So, I hope something will come up soon. My current job ends sometime in September.
Well, what's been up with YOU?

No comments: