Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hi, Cynthia!

I felt you move inside your mommy's belly tonight. That was such a wonderful experience. I could actually see your little foot (or hand) push Mommy's belly up. We are all excited for you to be born! We have been talking about you since you were so teeny tiny that no one could see you, even before we knew that you were a girl. Then, we called you Noah. Grandma and I imagine what you will look like. I'll bet you have dark hair and big, chubby cheeks just like your mommy did when she was a little girl. When I saw your first ultrasound pictures, I cried. It was so exciting to see the first pictures of you as a teeny tiny baby tucked away safely inside your mommy's tummy. No matter what you look like, you are a beautiful baby already....I just know it! It is only three more months until we can meet you face to face, and hold you. I am so glad your mommy and daddy are having you. They will be FANTASTIC parents and take good care of you (but don't tell your Daddy I said that....).

Cynthia, I pray for you every day. I pray that you will stay safe inside your mommy's tummy, and that when you are born, you will be a healthy little girl. I also pray that you will get saved early, and you will grow up to be a wonderful Christian lady who loves the Lord and desires to serve Him.

I love you, little Niece, and I can't wait to meet you in person!!
Love,
Auntie Melinda

P.S.
Uncle David thinks you are a boy.

1 comment:

Karis said...

I just commented on your June 26th post. A little late I know...

I enjoyed your post to Cynthia! I know I've said this before, but it's so neat to know what aunties add to their nieces and nephews lives!