Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mostly Flowers


Well...here I am again. I've been so busy, there hasn't been much time for stamping. But....I didn't have to go to work on Thursday because it was a snow day. So, I got to stamp most of the day. I will have to post one of my creations soon....but they are not quite ready yet. I just wanted to keep my blogging habit (the newly developing one) active. Besides, the cards I made are for my secret sister. So....in honor of Stamping Days -- here is one of my older creations.
I have always liked this card. It is inspired by those things you see at Wal-Mart - the ones with the Peace Lillies and the Chineese Fighting fish. I love those!! SO I decided to make it into a card.
Enjoy!! Have a great week.....

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Yeah! I'm the little sis! Bring on the cards...we loved the ones we got today.