Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MIA

So I've been MIA for a while. But there is a good reason. I've been sick. I have been dealing with an ovarian cyst. Let me tell you - that kind of stuff does not exactly tickle. Now, I have had lots of different kinds of hurt before, but this hurts like nothing else I have experienced before. UGH!! AND -- a week ago Thursday, they think the cyst ruptured and I passed a kidney stone at the same time. It was aweful!!! SO yeah....I've been through it in the past couple of weeks, but hopefully I am on the mend here now.

Other than that, there isn't a lot going on. I was supposed to be moving into my new apartment on October 1, but it has been bumped back now to November 1. I guess the people who are living there now are building a house and things were delayed significantly.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hope you're back to 100% soon!

Drew said...

Youch. Take two of the most painful things to go through and deal with it at the same time...that had to have been difficult. I hope you're past it and no more kidney stones to come.