Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not in Virginia anymore, ToTo...

....or Wisconsin, for that matter. I'm here in Greenville, SC. Yup. Sunny South Carolina. Here I am. Not only that, I live less than a mile and a half from Bob Jones University. Actually, Stephanie "and I" have a really cute one bedroom apartment. Holy Canoli! You should see all of the stuff in that place. BUT, Stephanie and her fiance (Hugh -- nice guy!) are closing on the house they are buying on Wednesday. They are getting married on March 1, so by then I will have the place all to myself. I think Stephanie and I are going to start moving her stuff next week. So....if anyone is in the Greenville area and needs a place to stay, give me a call. I'd love to have you here!!

Other than that, things are going well. By tomorrow afternoon, I will have had 5 interviews -- 4 at temp agencies. With all of that "exposure" I'm really hoping/praying to get a job and start working very VERY soon. In the interim, the Lord is and has been meeting all of my needs, so I'm very greatful for that.

Well....it's almost time for me to head to the next appointment. I hope to hear from you soon. My phone number is the same, so give me a call ok???

HUGS!!
Melinda

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds very promising ... we'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, back in SC. At least you'll be warmer! And if you're that close to BJU I can come see you next time we go visit relatives in the area. Best wishes finding a job.