Monday, October 15, 2007

My Beautiful Niece

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Cynthia is such a beautiful baby girl in the pictures, I can't imagine what she must be like in person. I'm totally in love with my niece....and I haven't even met her yet. I hope you enjoy the little slide show. My brother in law is a good photographer, don'cha think? AND -- I made that pink and purple striped afghan for Cynthia.




And to view more pictures of my GORGEOUS niece, click ---> HERE <-------

2 comments:

Karis said...

She is beautiful! I love the picture of her foot! I know it sounds crazy, but all their little parts are just so amazing. Praise the Lord for a healthy baby!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

What a precious little baby!! You will think she is the best. I am sure you are dying to hold her. Thanks for putting up that slide show.